Asset Management - Moosic, PA Prudential Trust - Senior Specialist, Institutional Trust Administration
About the position
Prudential Trust Company (PTC), a subsidiary of PGIM Fixed Income, is seeking a Senior Specialist, Trust Administration. PTC is a state-chartered trust company which offers commingled investment fund products as well as trustee and custodial services. This is a unique opportunity that will provide the incumbent with exposure to various Prudential businesses. This position is in Scranton, PA.
This role is ideal for a versatile, detail-oriented candidate who prefers a flexible work environment, a broad scope of responsibility, and varied work assignments. The duties of the position can cover a wide range from highly technical/professional (consulting with clients and their attorneys on retirement plan compliance and trust matters, collective investment fund client onboarding, setup coordination, etc.) to matrix management. An important aspect of the position includes developing and maintaining relationships with many other business units within PGIM and Prudential Retirement, which requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate the establishment of new funds and assist with onboarding of new client accounts.
- Review and assist in the negotiation of trust agreements, amendments, service agreements and other documentation as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert/primary point of contact for our business partners.
- Independently manage and handle day-to-day trust business matters.
- Respond to inquiries from and consult with client-facing personnel on trust issues.
- Coordinate, manage, and prepare responses to audits and regulatory examinations.
- Assist with annual and periodic due diligence reviews covering internal and external vendors
- Preparation of board meeting materials and reports as requested by management.
- Support new business initiatives and handle special projects as assigned.
- Overtime is required during peak period
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or legal studies
- 5 years of employee benefits or retirement plan administration experience, including various investment products, with specific knowledge of qualified retirement plans in one or more of the following areas: trust, investments, contracts, operations, administration, document preparation, consulting or compliance.
- General investment-industry knowledge including types of securities, operation of securities markets, regulatory structure and market participants, custody, etc.
- FINRA Series 6 or FINRA Series 7
- Previous trust experience and/or experience with legal documents.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.