Human Resources - Newark (NJ), NJ Talent Acquisition Relationship Manager, Technology – Director
About the position
Prudential’s Talent Acquisition organization
recruits the top talent needed to fulfill our purpose of making lives better by
solving the financial challenges of our changing world. The group is comprised
of early talent, experienced, and executive teams with a keen focus on
attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse, top talent for the future of work.
We look for Talent Acquisition experts who love what they do and are passionate
about staying current with industry innovations.
About the position
Are you a forward-thinking, results-driven, collaborative and consultative partner? Do you have a passion for connecting top, diverse talent with opportunities and strategizing the best way to do so in the ever-changing recruiting marketplace?
Prudential’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Director, Talent Acquisition for our Technology business to set and execute the strategy for this key client group at the firm. You will translate business and talent strategies into recruiting plans for a progressive technology business that supports insurance, asset management, and corporate functions.
As the ideal candidate you have experience forming relationships, influencing stakeholders, building strategies and executing flawlessly. Experience with recruiting leading practices, processes, assessments and technologies is preferred.
- Develop and sustain relationships within the business and leadership which enable and facilitate effective hiring practices across executive, experienced, and early talent within the technology industry
- Lead a team of early talent (+ campus) and experienced hire (+ sourcers) recruiters
- Focus and develop expertise on workforce planning, job analysis, and talent leadership
- Direct and lead projects and recruiting related activities across the Talent Acquisition Organization
- Collaborate with other members of the Talent Organization, HR Business Partners and key hiring managers to determine workforce planning, recruiting/ sourcing strategies, selection criteria, recruiting metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert on recruiting strategy, policies and procedures within the technology business
- BA/BS preferred
- 7+ years of experience within a Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or other related job functions
- Expertise in supporting a Technology function is required
- Expertise in Talent Acquisition management
- Experience leading and developing a team is required
- Excellent communication, data driven presentation, and facilitation skills
- Success in building relationships, at all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence and negotiate with key decision makers and leadership
- Proven success in client management
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good judgment with the ability to interface effectively with senior executives
- Utilization of market intelligence and recruitment marketing to connect with top talent
- Previous experience in analyzing information for the business and customers
- Data inspired with the ability to analyze, identify key issues, and prepare recommendations
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.