Operations - Newark (NJ), NJ 2021 Investment Operations Associate: PGIM
About the position
PGIM Investment Operations: Is part of PGIM Operations and Innovation and provides recordkeeping, accounting, reporting and technology services for the investment portfolios supporting the Insurance Companies. Additionally, we support all investment data for the Chief Investment Officer and the Chief Risk officer for Prudential.
- Accounting: Validation of portfolio and transaction level activity including trades, income payments, corporate actions and deal restructurings in sub-ledger systems; Preparing and verifying general ledger entries; Completing reconciliations to custody banks, trade systems and financial statements; Providing various reports to business partners
- Common Data Admin (CDA) / iRisk Data Integrity Group: Oversight of portfolio and security level financial data quality in the investment risk data warehouse, accounting system and reporting databases; Submission and verification of adjustments to financial data; Performing reconciliations; Supporting data analysis, inquiries and projects
- Reporting: Supporting business partners by preparing, analyzing, and distributing limit monitoring, activity and holdings reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis sourced from ledger as well as various internal data warehouses; Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual Statutory and GAAP reporting
- Trade Management: Providing trade support functions including settlement/disbursement, custody, deal capture and performance reporting; Executing cash and trade settlements and support the loan origination business; Performing SVO filings and various Enterprise and Asset management reports
Click here to learn more about PGIM
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program graduating between December 2020 and May 2021.
- Preferred majors include: Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business. Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Successful candidates must possess the requisite US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration.
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills; Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Submit your application.
- Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s).
- Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
For 2021 early talent roles, our process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us. Digital interviewing allows greater flexibility, enables a quicker interview process, allows us to meet more candidates and share your story with more members of your team. Want to learn more? Click here to review our FAQ’s.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.