Human Resources - Newark (NJ), NJ | BL00033--NJ-Virtual Office, NJPrudential's Base Camp Program
About the position
How students can prepare to climb the Rock
Are you a sophomore who is forward thinking and interested in starting your career at Prudential? Come join our Base Camp program and learn about Prudential’s vision for the future within our industries of asset management, technology/digital and insurance. Now is great a time to join our team as we assess our current state and culture to understand how we can be Bigger, Bolder and Faster in the future. We are focused on attracting students graduating between January 2022 - May 2022 who self-identify as Black, Hispanic/Latino and/or Female.
During the program, you will:
- Learn about Prudential’s lines of business (asset Management, technology/digital, insurance)
- Participate in two virtual “climbs”, where you can network with employees and other students and attend leadership and skill-building workshops
- Engage with Prudential employees in virtual coffee chat sessions
- Connect with one of our recruiters for a 1:1 discussion on skill alignment to our 2021 internship opportunities
The 2020 Base Camp program selection process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us.
- Submit your application and resume
- Participate in a digital interview experience that includes 2 – 3 questions that are designed to showcase your skills and interest in Prudential
- Sophomore graduating on or around January 2022 - May 2022 in a 4-year undergraduate program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong interest for a career in business with a company that offers a bespoke approach to opportunities and career paths in finance, marketing, accounting, IT/digital, asset management, investments and more
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.