Human Resources - Newark (NJ), NJ Senior Campus Recruiter
About the position
Prudential’s Talent Acquisition organization recruits the top talent needed to fulfill our purpose of making lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. The group is comprised of early talent, experienced, and executive teams with a keen focus on attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse, top talent for the future of work. We look for Talent Acquisition experts who love what they do and are passionate about staying current with industry innovations.
About the position
Are you a forward-thinking, results-driven, collaborative and consultative partner? Do you have a passion for connecting top, diverse, early talent with opportunities and strategizing the best way to do so in the ever-changing campus recruiting marketplace?
Prudential’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for an Early Talent Acquisition Relationship Manager to set the strategy for building a pipeline of future leaders for a key client group at the firm. You will translate business and talent strategies into early talent strategies and recruiting plans.
As the ideal candidate you have experience forming relationships, influencing stakeholders, building strategies and executing flawlessly. Experience with campus recruiting leading practices, processes and technologies a plus.
This position will report into the Head of Early Talent Acquisition and is located in our Newark, NJ office.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders and Early Talent Acquisition governance boards across Prudential’s businesses and functions to develop and drive campus recruiting strategies across targeted schools and talent sources
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for both full-time and intern hires; create plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes and sourcing strategies
- Manage relationships and develop branding activities at targeted schools and with talent sources; ensure campus and virtual events, presentations and interviews are well planned, organized and executed
- Collaborate across the Early Talent Acquisition team to ensure a consistent candidate experience and that recruiting resources are being leveraged across campus teams effectively
- Utilize metrics to identify target schools and talent sources; perform research and analysis on school data, demographics, academic rankings, previous recruiting statistics and performance and retention of hires
- Develop and communicate metrics and scorecards to senior stakeholders
- Support operational processes associated with the candidate lifecycle as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience; 3+ years in campus recruitment a plus
- Exemplary collaboration skills and team work mentality
- Must be able to lead and build consensus with senior leadership
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills, with experience influencing business leaders with well thought out, data driven recommendations
- A track record of efficiently using and allocating resources while maximizing results
- Creative problem solving skills; highly inquisitive
- Experience using Applicant Tracking, Event Management and Digital Interview tools such as Workday, Yello and HireVue a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.