Technology - Newark (NJ), NJ PGIM Investments - Business Systems Analyst, Marketing Technology
About the position
We are looking for someone who will participate in and advance a wide array of business initiatives, as well as ensure the seamless functioning of the PGIM Fund Administration, Operations and Technology. The candidate must have an affinity for project management, process improvement, and / or consulting-like assignments. The ideal candidate has a deep interest in understanding the business issues at hand, conducting requirements analysis as needed, and implementing solutions that achieve the below business drivers. Must be able to form trusting relationships with senior executives, influence across the PGIM organization and work and operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Implement capabilities for optimizing and improving processes within Product and Marketing business lines using automation technologies to generate flexibility, improve timeliness, and create scalable processes
· Leverage existing and new third-party tools to maximize the value of applications
· Be a champion of change, raise technical aptitudes, and enable self-service across the organization to create further scale
· Partner with Stakeholders and Technology partners to execute the implementation of process improvements that meaningfully improve efficiencies and quality of data
· Review and document current processes and provide recommendations for improvements; Leverage technology to create efficiencies; Implement new processes / technical solutions and support adoption
· Ability to analyze current state and innovate and design future state process re-engineering through a managed end-to-end workflow mindset.
· Contribute to multiple projects concurrently, treating each engagement with a stakeholder mentality and effectively balancing completing priorities
· Coordinate with internal and external partners to achieve desired outcomes and drive initiatives to successful closure
· Create and maintain project artifacts to include plans, updates, project milestones and key risks
· Build stakeholder communications for Senior Leadership and project sponsors to provide status and progress updates including milestones, dependencies, risks, issues, costs, etc.
· Drive user acceptance testing and implementation activities, and ensure risk mitigation practices are in place
· Conduct research on various external vendors to identify and analyze products, services and cost.
· Partner with operations and technology leaders in various areas of Prudential to identify common technology needs.
· Facilitate and coordinate meetings between internal stakeholders to ensure on-going alignment to business requirements, for assigned area.
· Ensuring effective problem-solving, collaboration, and communication between the PGIM Investments Business Units
· At least 1+ years of experience as a research analyst within Digital technology industries or FinTech. Asset Management experience is a plus.
· Minimum relevant 4+ years of work experience in a project management function supporting both business process redesign and Marketing technology implementations
· Highly organized and detail-oriented; excellent in capturing, tracking and executing on multiple to-dos while remaining calm and not getting distracted. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Highly analytical, with a strong sense of critical thinking & intellectual humility. A willingness to dig deep to source and identify critical information.
· Demonstrated experience in a project or business management role (including planning, execution, monitoring, and control of large, cross-functional projects)
· Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly synthesize information both conceptual and analytical; Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
· Proven self-starter with confidence to carry forward a large-scale project through planning, execution, and closing phases; Ability to multi-task and prioritize work across multiple initiatives / projects
· Proficient in workflow mapping design and implementation patterns and tools
· Strong Office365 skills, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, MS Project, Teams, Planner, Flow, and Visio skills preferred
· Knowledge of Operational optimization through OCR, RPA/Robotics, Workflow Tools
· Proficient knowledge with Marketing Technology stacks with a deep knowledge of using
in any of the following: Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Seismic, Opentext
· Extremely strong skills in Excel and Tableau for data analytics and measurable optimization analysis
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.