Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ 2021 QMA Marketing Summer Analyst Internship Program: PGIM
About the position
We review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. Our goal is to notify you of your status within 3 weeks after each application period concludes.
- Period 1: July 15, 2020 to September 1, 2020
- Period 2: September 1, 2020 to October 1, 2020
- Period 3: October 1, 2020 to November 1, 2020
All applications should be fully completed by November 1, 2020
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
Are you a current junior? Are you highly motivated, intellectually curious and willing to jump in to make impactful contributions? Are you ready to be a key contributor to a team and help get the job done? If so, then becoming a QMA Marketing Summer Analyst within a culture that treats our talent like an investment might be the right job for you!
As a Summer Marketing Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work as part of the QMA marketing and distribution team. This role allows you to gain a deeper knowledge of QMA’s products and collaborate with many lines of business.
Job Responsibilities may include the following:
- Support sales, marketing, client service and product development with day-to-day needs.
- Assist with client onboarding tasks.
- Collaborate and work alongside different QMA business lines.
- Coordinate and assist with preparation of marketing material for client and consultant meetings and/or with prospects.
- Provide support to prepare for trade shows/conferences as needed.
- Candidates must be graduating between December 2021 and May/June 2022
- Candidate pursuing BA/BS degree. Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or Business Administration majors preferred but not required with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Successful candidates must possess the requisite US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Submit your application.
- Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s).
- Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
For 2021 early talent roles, our process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us. Digital interviewing allows greater flexibility, enables a quicker interview process, allows us to meet more candidates and share your story with more members of your team. Want to learn more? Click here to review our FAQ’s.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.