Operations - Dallas, TX Finance Specialist, PGIM Real Estate
About the position
PGIM Real Estate is one of the nation's leading providers of commercial mortgages on multifamily, retail, office, industrial, and hotel properties.
The Company offers one of the most comprehensive lines of real estate finance products including fixed-rate, floating-rate and interim/bridge loans; Fannie Mae DUS™ and FHA lending; and affordable housing financing.
The company has been structured to provide clients with one source for all commercial mortgage financing and servicing needs, giving the firm a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Today, PGIM Real Estate has a debt portfolio of ~$110 billion and annually originates $16-18 billion annually in new debt originations.
The Finance Specialist is responsible for supporting the PGIM Real Estate Loan Services (“Loan Services”) business, specifically both the FP&A and Treasury groups.
The position will report to the FP&A Executive Director and indirectly to the Director of Treasury services.
The position includes financial analysis and reporting covering a breadth of Loan Services processes including: MSR analysis, monthly portfolio reporting, portfolio returns calculations, escrow analysis /investment strategy, Agency trading support, and platform reporting initiatives.
The role is also responsible for the daily cash management, money movement and treasury functions, including problem solving, analysis and reporting.
This role requires a high correlation of both technology and financial analytical skills, along with an understanding of the real estate /servicing terminology.
These skills will lead to success in problem solving, data extraction and big data analysis views, while partnering closely across the Loan Services business and IT teams to timely solve treasury, financial and other analytical and reporting problems.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Multiple FP&A activities, effectively taking the lead in the total return portfolio process, monthly Loan Servicing portfolio reporting (e.g. Inforce, DQ and maturity reporting), and including periodic 3rd party surveys, and escrow analysis for future investment considerations.
• Additional FP&A efforts focus on developing an understanding of the Mortgage Servicing Right process, whereby increased responsibility can lead to additional responsibilities from rate lock valuations, to analysis to quarterly valuation reporting.
• Daily treasury cash reporting, money movement analysis and execution via multiple treasury systems.
• Daily liquidity management of cashflows with corporate functions and support of trade management with regards to new debt funding transaction actions.
• Interface with 3rd party banking partners, developing business relationships in accordance with financial services agreements, fee agreements and reporting.
• Candidate will need to learn PGIM’s proprietary Treasury management, Servicing system, Loan Connect applications to perform both the Treasury and Analytical functions required of the role.
• Candidate will need to learn the Loan Servicing data structure, data extraction tools and the reconciliation process thereof to confirm the accuracy of the exercises and projects
• Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, to ensure compliance to business requirements.
• Assist with Ad hoc reporting requests, optimize the Loan Servicing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, information systems, or other related fields.
• 3-5 overall work experience in Treasury or FP&A space.
• Must be experienced across multiple Microsoft Office applications.
• Advanced Excel skills are required.
• SQL querying skills is a plus.
• Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Experience in manipulating large data sets while understanding related object/field functions.
• Knowledge of workflow, visual workflow, and process builder.
• Financial services industry background/experience is preferred specially in the mortgage loan real estate space.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.