Marketing - Chicago, IL PGIM Private Capital - Content Marketing Associate
About the position
PGIM Private Capital is the private debt investment arm of PGIM, the global investment management business of Prudential Financial Inc. PGIM Private Capital manages a private debt portfolio of $96 billion and annual originations up to $13 billion across investment grade, high yield and mezzanine investments.
PGIM Private Capital is looking for a Content Marketing Associate to ideate, write and produce content across digital channels and work as a key member of the PGIM Private Capital Global Marketing team. The ideal candidate will manage a robust editorial calendar and drive ongoing material updates across our websites (prudentialprivatecapital.com, pricoaprivatecapital.com, and pgimprivatecapital.com), social platforms (mainly LinkedIn, Twitter), CMS and internal communications. The successful candidate must enjoy collaborating with key marketing stakeholders and investment professionals across the organization. This is a terrific opportunity for a business writer and excellent project manager to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-moving organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you! This position reports to the Director of Brand Strategy and is based in Chicago or New York.
- Plan and manage editorial calendar across all channels and audiences
- Generate thought leadership content to showcase private debt capabilities and drive lead generation for investment professionals
- Manage content mix to equally support business pillars, capabilities and industries
- Drive newsletter subscriber communications
- Project manage Marketing Content Council and host monthly meetings to review content performance metrics and plan for future campaigns
- Assist Director of Brand Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer in public relations efforts, where necessary
- 6 – 8 years of content marketing experience in a dynamic and complex organization
- Expertise in planning and authoring thought leadership to drive SEO key phrases and build brand awareness
- Expertise in digital marketing topics (email marketing, SEO, social media) and supporting tools
- Experience in a global B2B marketing organization
- Experience or familiarity with the financial services industry preferred
- Video production experience a plus
- MBA in Marketing or Communications a plus
- Limited travel may be required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.