Operations - Newark (NJ), NJ | Dresher, PA | Plymouth, MNSenior Customer Service Associate
About the position
In this position the Analyst will handle complaints from various sources including Executive office, media, Department of Insurance, attorney and policyholders, in accordance with established procedures. The position requires the analysis and evaluation of Individual Insurance, Annuities & Mutual Funds complaints. The Analyst will develop and formulate an appropriate response. More specifically, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing complaints received from Policyowners and Regulators
- Ability to speak in a customer focused manner with internal and external clients
- Coordinating an investigation of inquiries/complaints. Determines the validity and track outcomes, in accordance to procedures, making an appropriate determination within regulatory time frames
- Ability to prepare customer focused written correspondence
- Updating of the record keeping system(s) on a consistent, timely basis
- Proper organization and maintenance of case files
- Communicate clearly and in a customer focused manner with Policyowners and State Regulators
- Is customer obsessed in their approach to managing complaints, including influencing the business areas to appropriate outcomes
- Participates in ongoing training initiatives to meet departmental goals
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- 3 years’ experience with life insurance and or annuity products preferred
- Demonstrates superior customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently to manage difficult interactions
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- FINRA Series 6 license or ability to attain within 180 days upon hire
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.