Procurement - Newark (NJ), NJ Fulfillment Project Manager, Shared Services, PGIM Investments
About the position
PGIM Investments is a distributor of asset management capabilities to retail investors and intermediaries.
We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles.
We are dedicated to helping clients look after their toughest investment challenges—whether it’s capital growth, reliable income, or protection from market volatility and other risks.
We are looking for a Fulfillment Project Manager to join the Shared Services team, PGIM Investments. This individual will manage and support business operations including digital print production, fulfillment, and distribution of marketing materials for internal customers and business partners.
Some of the key skills to this position include project and process management, leadership, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Administration of vendor fulfillment and inventory management systems for setup and distribution of sales, financial, and marketing materials via digital print on demand process, dynamic kitting, and traditional pick and pack
• Contract and vendor management in accordance with pre-defined service level agreements
• Preparing and communicating digital print specifications to vendors through a web-based digital asset on-boarding system.
• Reviewing planned projects and providing recommendations for potential cost saves through innovative design/spec changes.
• Compliance monitoring, invoice audit, and vendor payment processing
• Cost, budget, inventory management, and activity reporting
• Lead efforts to develop new or revised processes and procedures to maximize workflow process
• Creating and participating in presentations for internal and external business partners
• Leading and participating in cross-functional project teams; including creating project schedules, maintaining project documentation, and performing various tasks within the project
• Responding to field inquiries and providing system support and user training
• Budget management/cost avoidance and general administrative responsibilities
• Procurement of digital print
• 5 + years of project management, fulfillment, digital print and distribution experience
• BA/BS preferred or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
• Strong digital print background, with a clear knowledge of POD (print on demand) and digital print and fulfillment systems and technologies
• Familiarity with FTP sites and automated internal workflow systems
• Proficient working with Adobe line of products as well as Microsoft office suite and Internet methodologies
• Knowledge of web-based procurement and fulfillment systems a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects with short, time sensitive deadlines
• Able to work within a fast-paced environment with outstanding commitment to customer service
• Experience in corporate financial services and marketing/sales support environment a plus
• Experience with Marketing Workflow Management program 'Workfront' is a Plus.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.