Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ Director Digital Marketing, PGIM Investments
About the position
PGIM, Inc., the investment management arm of Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU), is a global investment leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PGIM Investments—the retail distribution unit of PGIM—is focused on helping financial professionals grow and protect their clients’ wealth.
The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation that has stood the test of time.
PGIM Investments’ businesses offer a variety of products and services, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, target date funds, asset management, and real estate services.
For more information, visit www.PGIMInvestments.com.
PGIM Investments is seeking a Director, Digital Marketing to drive our digital transformation initiatives.
The individual in this role will be a highly motivated strategic thinker, responsible for the overall visual design, experience, content, and engagement of our websites and other digital properties.
The successful candidate will collaborate with our business partners and use their insights, along with relevant digital marketing trends and technology, to craft compelling experiences for clients ranging from financial professionals to self-directed investors. The candidate will continually evaluate and enhance our marketing technology ecosystem to meet clients’ needs and achieve business goals. This position reports to the Vice President of Digital Strategy.
• Manage the PGIM Investments web ecosystem, creating visually appealing, engaging, and seamless customer experiences that adhere to Prudential guidelines and leverage User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design best practices
• Partner with key stakeholders in PGIM Investments, PGIM, and Prudential to design and implement innovative experiences to stimulate sales
• Shepherd projects through the entire lifecycle—strategy, content/UX, analytics, search engine optimization, technology, and stakeholder approval
• Leverage Prudential’s digital style guide to tailor experiences for specific audiences
Platform and systems:
• Champion existing and new technologies, software, and systems that support our web ecosystem
• Evaluate and manage the developing marketing technology roadmap to ensure that systems and applications function well together
• Partner with PGIM Investments’ Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and Channel Marketing teams to support and execute programs/campaigns that attract, convert, and potentially upsell financial professionals and consumers.
• Stay current with competitive digital landscapes within and beyond the financial services industry; identify forward-thinking solutions for emerging digital needs
• Develop strategies and execute A/B/multi-variate tests (e.g., content/UX, QA, and analysis) in partnership with our third-party testing platform
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7 years as a digital marketing professional, including digital/technology, company/agency
• Demonstrated product ownership of an enterprise content management platform (Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager a plus
• Experience integrating and managing digital marketing platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus)
• Proven track record of using UX/UI design to build great products
• In-depth knowledge of omnichannel marketing and its underlying technologies
• Experience defining web analytics strategies to formulate clear, actionable insights and analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Skill managing multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing work, and meeting tight deadlines
• Willingness to work independently or on a team, and comfort with taking direction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe software, as well as workflow solutions
• Series 7, 24, and 63 licenses preferred
• Experience or familiarity with the following is a plus:
- Scrum or other Agile development practices
- Workfront, Jira, and Seismic
- Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines
- Working in highly regulated industries (e.g., financial services, pharmaceutical)
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.