Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ Senior Marketing Analyst, US Client Marketing, PGIM Investments
About the position
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers.
With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives.
We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset – our people.
Do you want to be part of a multi-manager model that enables each business to maintain its own investment culture? Learn more about who we are and how we can work together.
At PGIM Investments, we consider it a great privilege and responsibility to help investors participate in opportunities across the global markets while meeting their toughest investment challenges.
We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles, with over $130 billion in assets under management.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative marketing professional to support channel- and firm-specific marketing initiatives.
This position reports to the Marketing Director in U.S. Client Marketing, responsible for marketing campaigns and selective partnership opportunities.
This position requires close collaboration with internal functional areas including Sales, National Accounts, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design, and legal/compliance staff, in order to see initiatives through to completion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop project plans and assist with the execution of channel- and firm-specific campaigns, communications, and events
- Support marketing activities to help drive sales activity (i.e. emails, presentations, etc.)
- Establish and maintain relationships with Sales, National Accounts, and partner firms where applicable
- Maintain custom marketing materials to ensure compliance requirements are met, data is current, and messaging is relevant
- Manage all aspects of compliance review and approval process
- Create and maintain a calendar of channel and firm-specific marketing activities
- Conduct ongoing competitive research on topics key competitors are focused on and where they are being featured
• 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably within financial services
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven understanding of wealth management industry and competitive landscape.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively and handle multiple projects at a time
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Education and licenses:
• BA/BS is required preferably in Business , Marketing or related field.
• Series 6 or 7 is a plus.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.