Accounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Newark (NJ), NJ Associate Manager, Planning & Analysis
About the position
MISSION AND CULTURE OF PRUDENTIAL
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together to create a better future for our customers and our communities around the globe. As one of the most recognizable financial services companies in the world, our employees are building on our 140-year history of financial strength with a focus on innovation and transformation to meet tomorrow’s most complicated challenges. We are committed to the growth and development of our employees. This includes providing talent mobility across the organization, as well as supporting continuous education through tuition reimbursement, in-house review courses and company sponsored training programs. We see our business success as a direct result of our talent. We are renowned for our diverse culture and our continued efforts to give back to the communities where we live and work.
FINANCE OPPORTUNITY IN PGIM
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of
Prudential Financial Inc., is a multi-manager that delivers industry-leading
strategies and solutions to clients. With offices located in 16 countries
across five continents, PGIM is among the top 10 largest asset managers in the
world with over $1 trillion in assets under management. Each business maintains
its own investment process and culture, allowing for a singular focus on
delivering investment returns for clients. The PGIM businesses offer investors
a wide range of investment strategies across asset classes and geographies,
including public equities, public and private fixed income, commercial
mortgages and real estate.
The Finance team for PGIM Real Estate has an opening for an Associate Manger, Planning & Analysis. PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate business of PGIM. This role supports senior leadership and business partners in analyzing, evaluating and reporting the financial performance of the business.
Remote work available.
- Develop multi-year forecasts of the PGIM Real Estate U.S. Debt business and present results to key stakeholders, including U.S. Debt and PGIM Senior Leadership
- Prepare analysis and management reporting packages for senior management discussion on multi-year forecasts and actuals reporting
- Drive financial analysis and reporting enhancements useful to business partners
- Support annual benchmarking studies and other competitive analysis
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of key financial deliverables
- Assist in business specific projects as needed
on process efficiency, data validation, and documentation
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of prior work experience in a Planning/Forecasting or Financial Reporting role
- Advanced excel knowledge with proven ability to create and utilize financial models
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with desire and ability to present to senior management while maintaining a strong executive presence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; conceptual thinker
- Demonstrate curiosity; show interest in learning about the business
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to partner with various levels of management
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced and challenging environment
a high ethical standard, and an ability to work with confidential information
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.