Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ 2021 Executive Marketing Summer Analyst (Internship): PGIM
About the position
We review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. Our goal is to notify you of your status within 3 weeks after each application period concludes.
• Period 1: July 15, 2020 to September 1, 2020
• Period 2: September 1, 2020 to October 1, 2020
• Period 3: October 1, 2020 to November 1, 2020
All applications should be fully completed by November 1, 2020
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
We are currently searching for a college junior to join us as a summer intern in 2021. As an intern, you will be part of a team overseen by the Chief Marketing Officer of PGIM.
The internship aims to provide a holistic exposure to both PGIM’s brand strategy and the asset management industry in general. You will be given high levels of responsibility and asked to engage in complex strategic business and marketing challenges from day one.
Throughout the ten-week program, you will be tasked with a wide range of projects that will impact PGIM’s brand. You may be asked to research industry trends, events and publications to evaluate PGIM’s position compared to other asset managers. All of this will be aligned with 2-3 specific deliverables which will be determined at the beginning of your internship to help you develop a broad marketing toolkit.
The capstone of your internship experience will be a formal presentation on your research, findings and recommendations, which you will present to PGIM’s senior management team.
• Impact and influence the decision-making of PGIM’s CMO and other members of the Marketing Leadership Team
• Review and provide recommendations for digital / online execution
• Provide input on social media plans and internal marketing tactics
• Facilitate compliance approvals for marketing materials and content
• Leverage marketing analytics and present results and recommendations
• Assist with updates and enhancements to marketing materials
• Engage in other opportunities and related projects
- Enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program graduating between December 2021 and May 2022—preferred concentrations include Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, or other related discipline.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Interested in working in financial services
- Possesses engaging written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Understands project management principles and can prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Approaches challenges with creativity and flexibility
- Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Successful candidates must possess the requisite US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration.
Click here to learn more about PGIM
Our Application Process:
- Submit your application.
- Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s).
- Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
For 2021 early talent roles, our process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us. Digital interviewing allows greater flexibility, enables a quicker interview process, allows us to meet more candidates and share your story with more members of your team. Want to learn more? Click here to review our FAQ’s.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.