Accounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Newark (NJ), NJ COPM Expense Transformation and FOW Initiatives Manager, PGIM Finance
About the position
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is a multi-manager that delivers industry-leading strategies and solutions to clients. With offices located in 16 countries across five continents, PGIM is among the top 10 largest asset managers in the world with over $1 trillion in assets under management.
Each business maintains its own investment process and culture, allowing for a singular focus on delivering investment returns for clients.
The PGIM businesses offer investors a wide range of investment strategies across asset classes and geographies, including public equities, public and private fixed income, commercial mortgages and real estate.
PGIM Finance is seeking a Manager to analyze and track projects related to Prudential’s Future of Work Initiatives and liaise with the business unit finance teams to execute on COPM’s expense transformation workstreams.
This person will also be responsible for tracking and monitoring PGIM’s strategic initiatives portfolio.
Reporting to PGIM’s Vice President of Cost Optimization and Performance Measurement, this newly created role will be based in Newark, NJ and have one direct report.
This highly visible role requires an individual with experience operating in a complex organization, with a demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines timely and accurately, comfortable influencing and partnering senior leaders across multiple functions, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Tracking of PGIM’s Future of Work initiatives in various systems at a granular level of detail for both actual and forecasted reporting
• Supporting COPM’s expense transformation efforts by working closely with the corporate COPM team as well as the PGIM business unit finance teams
• Working with PGIM’s strategy team to track and analyze PGIM’s strategic initiatives portfolio, aid in the creation of an annual memo to Prudential’s executive team
• Aid in the development and tracking of business cases for new and existing initiatives
• Oversee a team member responsible for consolidation of PGIM’s expense forecasts and analysis
• Creating executive level presentations
• Developing an expertise in PGIM’s long-term incentive and annual bonus plans
Must Have Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Advanced Degree a plus
• 5-7 years of experience in financial analysis or reporting
• Strong project management skills, agile and organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands.
• Able to proactively anticipate issues, provide recommendations, and communicate key issues at the right level at the right time.
• Displays a continuous improvement mindset. Able to proactively identify, analyze, and improve upon existing processes for optimization and meet new deadlines or standards of quality.
• Discretion to deal with confidential information
• Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven ability to analyze data and the underlying drivers of financial results
• Executive Presence, Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Anaplan
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.