Sales and Distribution - Dresher, PA | Shelton, CTAnnuities Sales Associate
About the position
Our ideal candidate is a sales-oriented professional who is looking for an excellent opportunity in a diverse talent driven organization. The nature of this position dictates exceptional relationship building, communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
In this role, you will:
• Learn about the financial services industry
• Receive extensive investment and sales training
• Grow and develop in the role with the expectation to progress to more senior positions on the Annuities National Sales Desk
• Gain exposure to different departments throughout the organization
• Build strong relationship management and collaboration skills
• Obtain your series 6, 63, and life licenses
• Partner with Regional Sales Consultants to effectively coordinate territory sales & marketing events, such as client seminars, continuing education meetings and roadshows
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Prudential Annuities investment solutions, Marketing/Sales strategies, systems and applications to fully support the sales teams
• Once licensed, assist on Sales calls with Financial Advisors throughout the country
• Bachelor’s degree strongly
• Desire and curiosity to learn about annuities and other investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
• Strong level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials, provide technical information regarding products and services, and develop sales presentations
• Sales experiences or internships are a plus
• Ability to multitask and work under time constraints
• Self-motivated and team-focused
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, tactfulness, and a desire to continuously improve
• Emergent sales acumen and the desire/ability to generate sales opportunities. Must be confident, persuasive and credible over the phone and in person.
• Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• FINRA Series 6, 63 and State Insurance license (or able to obtain within 150 days)
Why Work at
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe.
• Fortune 100 company with exceptional organizational and brand recognition
• One of the top asset management firms within the Financial industry
• Competitive salary, bonuses, benefits, and Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 401(k) retirement plan with company matching & a pension program
• An inclusive culture that strongly believes in community engagement and volunteerism
With more than $1.2 trillion in assets under management, $3.5 trillion in life insurance policies in force, offices around the globe, and a 140-year record of stability and success, Prudential has built a reputation as a leader in global financial services. Prudential Annuities, a division of Prudential, provides innovative retirement solutions to help financial professionals grow their business and ensure that their clients meet their retirement income needs. Our continued success derives from the quality, integrity and diversity of our associates. We are proud to be recognized as a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and individuals.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.