Sales and Distribution - Charlotte, NC Financial Professional Associate
About the position
- Sell new insurance and investment products
- Solicit new customers through approved techniques and methods
- Conserve existing insurance and investments products
- Service the insurance and investment needs of all owners of policies issued or offered by Prudential Financial companies.
- Prospect for clients, develop insurance and investment programs and make sales presentations regularly for a broad range of life and non-life insurance contracts and financial products and services sold by Prudential Financial companies.
Propose insurance and investment products most suitable to the applicant's needs and ability to pay.
Make the necessary adjustments in the policyholder's portfolio in light of changes in the policyholder's needs. Although many transactions are handled by the Customer Service Office, an Financial Services Associate should understand how to provide services, such as processing loans, surrenders, changes in beneficiary, claims, policy options, and the like, as well as being able to explain to customers the effect of these transactions.
Maintain in force the existing insurance and investments products of clients, secure the reinstatement of insurance that has lapsed, and perform all the duties incident to the care and conservation of the business assigned by Prudential. This may apply to all policies, whether or not the insurance was originally sold by the Financial Services Associate.
Maintain records of account, and render when required, on forms provided by Prudential, a report of all business transacted and complete accounting of all monies received on behalf of Prudential Financial companies.
Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Prudential Financial companies and the state or states where the Financial Services Associate operates.
- Customer Service Focused
- Revenue Focused (Sales Influence and Persuasion, Sales Resilience, Sales Initiative)
- Self Confident and Autonomous
- Drive and Initiative
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good Business Communication Skills
- Ability to Problem Solve, and develop ideas
- Ability to use basic math skills to problem solve
- Good Critical Thinking
- High school diploma or GED qualification required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.