Operations - Newark (NJ), NJ Process Management Analyst - Regulatory Examination Management
About the position
The Office of Regulatory Examination Management, a unit within Prudential's Law, Compliance and Business Ethics Department, is seeking an experienced project manager for the position of Process Management Analyst.
The role is to provide project management and operational support in connection with the ongoing regulatory activities of the company.
- Work with business units and corporate functions to collect data requested by regulators
- Support regulatory examinations and inquiries
- Manage data flow with acute attention to detail
- Perform or oversee logistical, administrative and planning tasks with a diligent project management focus
- Prepare Status reports
- Support and oversee the technology needs of the unit
- Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures, workflows and documentation
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated and able to handle multiple priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research, draw appropriate conclusions and summarize conclusions in written correspondence
- Experience dealing with regulatory agencies and/or compliance-related matters preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated initiative and good judgement
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in the use of technology tools (MS Office etc.)
Writing samples required.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.