Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ 2021 Graphic Design Internship: PGIM Investments
About the position
- Period 1: July 15, 2020 to September 1, 2020
- Period 2: September 1, 2020 to October 1, 2020
- Period 3: October 1, 2020 to November 1, 2020
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
Are you an aspiring graphic designer looking to be a key contributor on a diverse and talented team? Are you intellectually curious, tech-forward, and looking to stretch your creative muscles while putting your technical skills to the test on challenging projects? If so, then becoming a PGIM Investments Graphic Design Intern is the right role for you!
- Print (Design, layout and revisions; understanding and interpreting brand guidelines; photo research, chart/graph development)
- Digital (PPT presentations including animations/transitions; web, creation of email and social assets; interactive PDFs)
- Video (Video editing, ideation, storyboarding)
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program graduating between December 2021 and May 2023.
- Design Majors preferred: Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, and After Effects) and experience using Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- ONLY candidates with online portfolios will be considered
- Strong communication (both oral and written), leadership, technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Superior creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and proactive in taking initiative when needed.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and complete projects on a timely basis.
- Infographic development experience a plus.
- Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Successful candidates must possess the requisite US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration.
Click here to learn more about PGIM.
Our Application Process:
- Submit your application
- Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s).
- Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.