Technology - Newark (NJ), NJ Business Systems Analyst, Anaplan Modeling
About the position
The Actuarial & Finance Technology (AFT) group is a part of the Corporate IT organization. AFT provides business and technical support across a broad range of actuarial and financial systems for the Enterprise. We are seeking a
Business Systems Analyst – Anaplan Modeling.
At Prudential, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture focused on creating a positive, inclusive and rewarding experience for all. Together we work to achieve the best possible personal and professional growth for our team. Innovation, collaboration and unwavering ethics form the bedrock of our efforts.
Come join our team and grow your career with us!
The support of the organizational implementation of the Anaplan platform and the various projects that will stem from the implementation, including but not limited to:
- Financial forecasting
- Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Planning and Analysis
- Actuarial Modeling and Forecasting
- Build of complex Anaplan Models
- Design and implementation of user stories
- The translation of business requirements to user stories and technical design specifications.
- Support the aggregation and distribution of data, through various reporting tools
Standardization the Anaplan SDLC and supporting demand management and capability guides
Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science/Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or a related field.
• Strong Knowledge of the Anaplan platform and technology
• 2 – 3 Years of Complex Anaplan Model building experience
• 3+ years’ experience in financial services or similar organizations
• 2+ years in a business analyst or technical analyst role
• 2+ years of experience in writing business requirements, creating functional specifications, and testing strategies
• Experience working in a collaborative setting and managing multiple priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• A willingness to learn and develop new skills and promote technology innovation and transformation
Preferred & Recommended:
- Master Anaplan Certification, Level 2 Model Builder Certification
- Data visualization and reporting experience using Tableau
- Working knowledge of programming principles and technology (ex. SQL, Python, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge of various SDLC methodologies (ex. Agile, Waterfall, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Knowledge of data technologies and processes at a functional level (ex. Hadoop, MongoDB, Data Warehousing, Cloud, etc.)
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.