Asset Management - Chicago, IL | Denver, CO | Boston, MA | Los Angeles, CA | New York City, NYPGIM Real Estate - Loan Officer
About the position
PGIM REF is seeking Loan Officers who would be directly responsible for sourcing and originating commercial mortgage investments for various capital sources. The position can be located in any major region of the country, with a preference for them to be located in one of the company’s existing regional offices. The position(s) will have a regional borrower focus, but the hired candidate will be considered in light of the borrowing relationships they bring without regard to geographic boundaries. We seek demonstrated experience successfully originating and negotiating income producing loans through FHA lending and/or Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac financing as evidenced by a strong track record of closed loans over the past several years.
• Responsible for sourcing and securing new lending opportunities and originating high quality debt investments
• Acting as the central point of contact for borrowers, intermediaries, internal team members and third party vendors. The Loan Officer will oversee and coordinate the efficiency and integrity of the transactions process including underwriting, due diligence, closing and service, in support of meeting aggressive production objectives.
• Managing all aspects of the loan origination process, including presentations to senior management, debt structuring, pricing strategy, transaction negotiation and closing, and due diligence review
• Developing and cultivating high quality relationships with new prospects, while maintaining and building enduring relationships with existing institutional clients.
• Demonstrated experience successfully originating and negotiating FHA lending, Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac financing as evidenced by a very strong track record of closed loans over the past several years.
• Qualified candidates must have a demonstrated performance record in business development in the commercial real estate mortgage arena with the proven ability to develop, cultivate and manage high quality relationships with intermediaries and borrowers.
• A leader and team player, candidates must work well in a multi-functional collaborative environment and demonstrate a strong work ethic and a commitment to customer service.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential for this position.
• Minimum of a 4-year college degree in real estate, finance or a related field preferred.
• An advanced degree and/or professional certification/designation is desired.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.