Operations - Moosic, PA | Hartford, CTSenior Implementation Manager (Scranton PA, Dubuque IA, Hartford CT, or Virtual)
About the position
Ideal Applicant Skill set
- Excellent leadership skills to able to collaborate effectively across different teams to deliver a quality outcome to clients and their participants/members.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills to ensure successful execution of assigned and/or delegated tasks
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence and negotiate the right outcomes for clients and Prudential
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to execute tasks accurately and on-time as well as managing cross functional teams to negotiate priorities and/or resources ensuring timely task completion.
- Has professional presence with a level of comfort interacting with associates at all levels of an organization (internal and external), including senior management
- Can demonstrate strong technical expertise in areas of retirement plan design and system capabilities across all plan types
- Ability to articulate the differentiators associated with transition process during sales finals situations to persuade clients to bring their business to Prudential
- Has a passion for learning to facilitate continuous self, and team improvement
- Possesses strong mentorship skills to direct and motivate individuals to encourage high standards of performance without formal authority
- Fosters and actively contributes to a positive team working environment
- Is a highly-motivated, self-starting person who takes pride in the quality outcome of their work
Bachelor’s degree in any field of academic rigor
Possession, or prior possession of FINRA Series 6 or 7 highly preferred
Some travel, up to 25% is required
7+ years of retirement plan expertise in Defined Contribution (including governmental and Taft Hartley), Defined Benefit and/or Non-Qualified plans.
Experience in managing relationships or on-boarding clients with retirement plan assets in excess of $100 Million
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.