Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ VP of PGIM Digital Marketing
About the position
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers. With offices in 15 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities, alternatives and real estate to serve our clients’ needs. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset – our people. Learn more about who we are and how we can work together, please visit: www.pgim.com
The PGIM Marketing Team is looking for a Vice President of Digital Marketing -- Website Optimization with the expertise to both strategize and execute the digital marketing plan. You will report to the PGIM Chief Marketing Officer and will lead the charge to optimize the performance of PGIM digital properties in order to inform our business partners and generate more qualified leads, organic and paid traffic, and engaged visitors. We are looking for someone who is adept at leveraging an arsenal of optimization tactics to accomplish these goals and enjoy collaborating with designers, web developers, and key marketing stakeholders across the organization. This is a terrific opportunity for a savvy digital marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-moving organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Drive all website and digital content optimization efforts across PGIM’s website to improve conversion rate, user experience, and SEO—across desktop and mobile.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate appropriate content on PGIM’s US and international marketing websites
- Craft and optimize websites and landing pages for demand generation channels and campaigns (e.g. paid search).
- Provide data-driven recommendations to sourcing teams (paid, social, email, affiliate) by looking at both holistic and channel-level performance to improve the quality of users and time on site
- Focus on site navigation optimizations to ensure consistency with messaging on site (content) and creative messaging (ads) for digital marketing efforts
- Use reporting to propose, by channel, user-funnel optimizations and actionable insights across the website that will be useful both to marketing leadership and day-to-day stakeholders.
- Design, execute, measure and implement learnings from A/B tests to enhance the user experience and drive deeper engagement and volume of qualified users
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience as a digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high growth, complex organization (3+ years managing digital transformation and optimization initiatives)
- Experience or familiarity with the financial services industry
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills that leverage both quantitative and qualitative data
- Collaborative self-starter with the ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Data visualization and demonstrated ability to systematically use data to develop relevant insights and influence decision making
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise way to a range of technical and non-technical audiences, preferably in a manner that clearly demonstrates and frames the choices and benefits to the customer or business
- Strong design (UX/UI) sensibility and empathy for the user.
- Familiarity with key digital marketing topics: Email marketing, SEO, SEM, A/B testing, content management systems (CMS), localization, and paid social media.
- Proficiency with Adobe and Google Analytics (and other web analytics tool)
- Experience in multiple CMS platforms
- Understands website tagging principles, classification schema and taxonomy structures
- Experience in a global B2B marketing organization
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
- Proficiency with Salesforce (CRM) and Pardot (and other marketing automation tools)
- Knowledgeable about SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices
- Experience with Drupal, Adobe, Workfront, Salesforce and Seismic, and email marketing platforms
- Experience in web migration and website launches, including responsive mobile design
- Effectively use Jira, Trello or other agile project management tools
- Familiarity with coding languages such as HTML, Java, PHP, etc.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.