Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ Analyst, Customer Engagement
About the position
Who we seek:
Do you love marketing that drives customer engagement, business revenue growth and financial outcomes?
Do you want to work in a startup environment within a large, stable company?
Are you ready to drive some of our company’s key strategic initiatives?
If so, we may have an exciting new opportunity for you at Prudential.
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It’s an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team-members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
Prudential’s Customer Office is seeking to add a self-driven and enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to its Segment Marketing team. The Marketing Analyst will help develop cross-channel campaigns to engage key customer segments to drive retention and retail sales. The ideal candidate will be a strong strategic thinker with direct marketing campaign experience across multiple channels.
· Partner with the Marketing Manager to strategize cutting-edge customer experiences and engagement strategies across channels: email, web, direct mail, etc.
· Manage all program elements through the entire lifecycle (strategy, creative, deployment and analytics)
· Ongoing evaluation of campaigns to identify opportunities for optimization
· Monitor and analyze sales team feedback to develop programs to improve engagement and conversion
· Develop a learning agenda and collaborate with partners to implement and measure A/B tests
· Keep on top of competitors (products, messaging, experiences, campaigns, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience in direct-to-consumer marketing. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Preferred experience in financial services, investments, retirement, or workplace benefits.
- Experience working on a cross-functional team.
- Organized and detail oriented. With strong project management skills.
- Analytical and solution driven.
- Extremely versatile and nimble. Able and willing to wear many hats.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and comfort and ease in presenting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, focus on Power Point and Excel.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.