Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ Paid Media Manager
About the position
The Media COE within Prudential’s Marketing Organization handles all strategy, planning, and activation for all media formats (Digital, Television, Social, Search, etc.) for Prudential's brand, individual business units (PGIM, Annuities, Life Insurance, retirement, Group Insurance, etc.), and products. This role is fully embedded in the day-to-day workings of an integrated team (internally and externally with partner agencies). Reporting to the VP, B2B Media, the Media Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of all PGIM media campaigns. This includes but is not limited to: data driven strategy and tactical planning, ad operations, performance optimizations, reporting and measurement, budget management, and more. This role will work closely with the broader media team and heavily with the external buying agency for PGIM (Ptarmigan) to ensure best practices are met and campaign goals are met/exceeded.
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers. With offices in 15 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on PGIM’s risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. PGIM’s distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities, alternatives and real estate to serve our clients’ needs.
- Develop, optimize, and maintain all paid media campaign strategies and plans with the media buying agency
- Be a subject matter expert on and drive best practices for the different media channels and platforms, for example programmatic, social, search, etc. (significant digital expertise and experience is required)
- Collaborate with analytics team to ensure proper tracking, reporting, and end to end measurement
- Understand campaign KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both internally and externally to execute best in class processes, provide updates on timelines, results, and campaign insights
- Work in partnership with the media buying agency on all planning, activation, pacing and optimization efforts across key media channels
- Play an integral role in campaign reporting and development of insights
- Review and communicate campaign performance regularly through written summary reports and in-person presentations
- Manage multiple projects at once, while working under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/ university
- Minimum 5 years of experience with hands-on digital media planning and buying experience
- Within past experience, B2B specific knowledge and skills are highly desired
- Proficient in excel and manipulating large datasets
- Experience working with key digital platforms (Facebook, DSPs, etc.) for planning, buying, and reporting as well as with 3rd party technology for campaign management and reporting (i.e. DCM, IAS)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with DMPs
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.