Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ Specialist, CMS Capabilities
About the position
Prudential’s Marketing organization has recently undergone a transformation into targeted Centers of Excellence focused on driving personalized experiences for our customers, clients and advisors. Our Marketing Operations & Enablement COE is seeking a CMS Capabilities Specialist, reporting to the Director of Web Marketing Enablement, to drive our web marketing automation initiatives forward.
In a team responsible for driving holistic web marketing automation and an integrated MarTech ecosystem, the person in this role will serve as support to the business owner and manage several key technologies including CMS and testing platforms, and various integrated technologies to deliver an optimal customer experience across our institutional business web properties.
- Support the web marketing stack; ensuring optimal performance, strategic integrations, user adoption, and more
- Train new and existing employees (with varying levels of experience) across the operations COE team as well as across business units, on content management creation best practices, workflow requirements, and more
- Help troubleshoot issues as they arise within the platforms, specifically Drupal and Maxymiser
- Work with external vendors to maintain and develop our technology integrations, facilitate beta-testing of new products and features
- Provide support to overall road-mapping of future technical process improvement and/or testing tools
- Work closely with many different groups to manage requirements including: technology, architecture, operations, marketing strategy, customer experience and more
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (5+ years) in digitally enabled businesses. MBA or business degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in marketing web capabilities, specifically CMS systems; Drupal preferred
- Strong project leadership and demonstrated ability to partner closely with marketing, analytics and product teams to drive outcomes for highly visible projects
- Comfortable working with senior leaders across the organization, making recommendations and creating executive updates
- Comfortable working with ambiguous and changing requirements and deadlines with a constant need to prioritize based on outcomes
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality; must be able to foster collaboration to drive strategies, plans, results and outcomes enterprise-wide
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to effectively work independently, as well as part of a team and across functions and levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience in financial services preferred
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.