Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ Paid Social Media Specialist
About the position
- Develop, optimize, and maintain all paid social campaigns with the buying agency
- Be a subject matter expert on and drive best practices for the different social platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit, etc.)
- Collaborate with analytics team to ensure proper tracking, reporting, and end to end measurement
- Understand campaign KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions
- Communicate internally and externally to provide updates on timelines, results and campaign insights
- Guide the social buying agency on all pacing and optimization efforts across multiple social platforms
- Lead all campaign reporting and development of insights
- Review and communicate campaign performance regularly through written summary reports and in-person presentations
- Manage multiple projects at once, while working under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/ university
- Minimum 3 years of experience with hands-on paid social campaign management
- Proficient in excel and manipulating large datasets
- Experience working within the social platforms for Native planning, buying, and reporting as well as with 3rd party technology for campaign management and reporting (i.e. DCM, IAS)
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working DMPs
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Experience with MTA is a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.