Marketing - Newark (NJ), NJ Programmatic Specialist
About the position
- Steward DSP relationships, maximizing off the shelf and custom solutions
- Develop, optimize, and maintain all programmatic campaigns
- Collaborate with analytics team to ensure proper tracking, reporting, and end to end measurement
- Understand campaign KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions
- Communicate internally and externally to provide updates on timelines, results and campaign insights
- Own day to day pacing and optimization efforts across multiple campaigns
- Leadership role in campaign reporting and development of insights
- Review and communicate campaign performance regularly through written summary reports and in-person presentations
- Manage multiple projects at once, while working under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 3 years of experience with hands-on programmatic campaign management
- Proficient in excel and manipulating large datasets
- Experience working with a variety of DSPs
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with a variety of DMPs
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Experience with MTA is a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.