Sales and Distribution - Roseland, NJ | Chicago, ILDirector Association Sales
About the position
- Demonstrated success in selling financial or health insurance to producers, brokers/TPAs with Association and Affinity clients.
- Understanding of underwriting concepts and risk analysis
- Self-motivated with the ability to grow the business and build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with internal business partners, consultants, brokerage firms and/or third-party administrators
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence others towards win-win solutions
- Strong perseverance with the ability to provide consultative solutions to meet customer/producer needs
- Strong time management skills with a knack for managing multiple tasks/initiatives simultaneously
- Attention to detail, hyper focus on quality of deliverables
- Ability to adapt, problem solve quickly and communicate effective solutions
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Active Life and Health Insurance license or obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Advanced sales and technical ability in the Association and Affinity market.
- A high level of intermediary relationships and strong professional reputation.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.