Accounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Newark (NJ), NJ Planning & Analysis Specialist
About the position
- Provide investment forecast analysis to Portfolio Management teams on the General Account, including risk limit capacity projections and strategic asset allocation/marginal asset allocation
- Competitor analysis related to the investment portfolio
- Support portfolio managers, Investment Risk, and other Finance areas on ad-hoc assignments
- Partner with Investment Operations and CIO Technology & Operations to maintain and update reporting structures/tools
- Coordination and preparation of various Industry Conference presentations and other external presentations as needed
- 3 - 5 years of financial analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance with a view toward enhancing analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to collaborate and foster relationships across multiple departments
- Possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with the ability to learn new platforms (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, and challenging environment
- General knowledge of investments is a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.