Technology - Roseland, NJ Senior Agile Team Member, Business Analysis/Quality Assurance
About the position
Prudential Financial is seeking a Senior Agile Team Member within Business Analysis or Quality Assurance for the Global Technology organization supporting our Individual Solutions Group (ISG) businesses. Prudential’s Individual Solutions Group Technology Analysis and Testing Practice is seeking individuals experienced in the Testing and/or Business Analysis disciplines to be aligned to Agile teams. We are looking for dedicated professionals who can implement and validate a story, feature, or component in a fast-paced environment, working with a team of other dedicated specialists who are aligned to deliver a final product that meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations. Critical thinking, problem-solving skills and self-organization are key to this roles success while performing analysis and testing activities within the Agile team.
Utilizes personal area of expertise (Testing or Analysis) in performing daily tasks and shares expertise with other team members
Performs research, helps in documentation of User Stories, preparing Test Plans, developing and executing manual and automated test scripts.
Seeks opportunities for cross‐training and continual learning
- Combines technical experience with business knowledge
Has authority to design, plan, and execute their tasks
Self-motivated team member who manages their work process and progress
Embraces and performs duties as defined by SAFe/Agile best practices
Attends and actively participates in all Agile ceremonies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience required
- 6 to 8 years of Business Analysis and/or Quality Assurance Testing experience or background required
- Agile or relevant experience working in teams to deliver expected outcomes
- Background in Life Insurance and/or Annuities a plus
- Ability to handle ambiguity and evolving priorities without losing focus
- Strong customer centric focus with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with customers, business (non-IT) and technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability and ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in the core team environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, collaboration and motivational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.