Technology - Shelton, CT | Plymouth, MN | Jacksonville, FL | Newark (NJ), NJ | Roseland, NJ | Dresher, PA | Moosic, PASenior ServiceNow Developer
About the position
The ISG Technology Platform Services team is seeking a talented individual to design and develop solutions. The candidate will have a deep understanding of ServiceNow capabilities and how to leverage them for desired business outcomes.
- Responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and delivering solutions for the ServiceNow platform
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand requirements and provide best practice advice on how to enhance the ServiceNow implementation
- Partner with IT stakeholders to optimize Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Establishes and manages system integrations in ServiceNow
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting
- Researches and applies available ServiceNow hotfixes, patches and upgrades while ensuring configurations and customizations function as expected
- Manage incidents and requests related to the ServiceNow platform
- Develops and manages service portal and catalog items
- Develop and manage operational metrics reporting and dashboards
- Developer and manage custom applications
- Experience with Performance Analytics, Service Portal and custom integrations
- Ensures that service requests for new users, reports and other requests related to ServiceNow work are prioritized and completed
- Performs operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity
- Works independently in support of team initiatives
- Gathers requirements, develops specifications and prepares documentation
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans
- Responsible helping to grow and provide guidance to more junior developers
- Performs 24/7 on call support as applicable
- 5+ years' experience as a key technical resource leading the design and development of ITSM solutions
- 3+ years developing on ServiceNow platform
- Adept using SQL and PowerShell along with knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, SSO, SSL and other such technologies
- Certification as ServiceNow Application Developer, preferred
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.