Technology - Roseland, NJ Technical Systems Analyst - Salesforce
About the position
Prudential Financial is seeking a Senior Technical Systems Analyst - Salesforce for the Global Technology organization supporting our Individual Solutions Group (ISG) businesses. Prudential’s Individual Solutions Group is on a journey to transform its technology landscape from older, custom built applications to newer, packaged, cutting edge software. As a systems analyst on this team, you will partner with developers and work with state-of-the-art technologies as you implement capabilities to solve complex business problems. We are looking for associates who care deeply about communicating clearly with users in creative ways. You will analyze, design, configure, test, and debug new and existing applications. If you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and have a passion for software engineering, this is the place for you.
Supports design & development effort for ISG Salesforce platform
Responsible for analysis, design, prototyping, and partnering with development to implement prior to delivering the final product. Overseeing production support; Administer setup, user account maintenance, customization and configuration, including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows, alerts, SalesForce1, and user and security settings. Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades. Manage data feeds and other integrations.
Organizes & control all development activities leveraging industry standard & best practices to deliver CRM solutions aligned with customer expectations, on time, within budget, and with anticipated business value
Partner with key business stakeholders such as sales, marketing, service, product and sourcing partners to support day to day activities and enable implementation of Salesforce capabilities. Engage with the business users to understand business needs and document requirements
Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
Coordinate production releases, working towards an Agile delivery methodology
Research Salesforce integrated applications and tools in response to business needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 2+ year of experience in the analysis, design and development of complex applications such as Salesforce and Cloud computing
- Hands on experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) is essential
- Experience with Apex, VisualForce , Lightning UI and Salesforce1 mobile application is a plus
- Salesforce certification in salesforce administration, salesforce developer is a plus
- Exposure to one or more related integrated technologies such as DataStage (ETL), Informatica, MapAnything (Geographic mapping software),Tableau (Business Intelligence software) is a plus
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature, SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0) is a plus
- Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques and tools such as Splunk, Wiley is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge of Annuities and Insurance is a plus
- Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Certified Salesforce Admin, Certified Salesforce Developer
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.