Prudential Mortgage Capital Company (PMCC) is one of the nations largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. Prudential Mortgage Capital Company originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for Prudentials General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
We are seeking bright and highly motivated recent or soon to be college graduates to join the team as Real Estate Investment Analysts. The successful candidate would play an important and integral role on the team. The position offers an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, analytical, marketing, and presentation skills. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated and comfortable working in teams.
Openings are in our SAN FRANCISCO, CA office focusing on Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Loans programs.
The Real Estate Analyst position is typically a three-year assignment. Based on business needs, strong performance and mutual agreement, a one or two-year extension may occur. Opportunities will vary and could include the following:
Assist investment professionals working with brokers and developers in
analyzing and securing mortgage loans
Analyze potential loans to ensure they meet appropriate standards
- Special Servicing and Workouts
Assist in asset management of PMCC's real estate owned portfolio
and help value underperforming assets
- CMBS - Secondary Markets
Assist Investment professionals assess opportunities to buy and sell bonds,
whole loans, and loan participations backed by commercial real
- Performing financial modeling and analysis
- Tracking and reporting information
- Interacting professionally both internally and externally with originators, borrowers and investors
- Providing superior analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments
- Real Estate
- General Business
Requirements and Skills:
- Recent college graduate with a bachelors degree from a top undergraduate business program strongly preferred (3.0 minimum GPA)
- Concentration/major in finance and/or real estate a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication, team work and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & ability to learn new applications
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.