About the position
Prudential’s Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) Financial Wellness team is seeking a Vice President of Financial Wellness Product Access to help deepen WSG’s access to the participants it serves to address their holistic set of financial wellness needs.
Prudential’s WSG includes Prudential’s Retirement and Group Insurance businesses; the Group serves over 20 million individuals across a wide range of institutional clients. The mission of the WSG Financial Wellness team is to lead the development and delivery of capabilities and services that improve the financial wellness of individuals, strengthen the value proposition of and to the institutional businesses, and facilitate the development of deeper consumer relationships.
The VP of Financial Wellness Product Access will lead the design and development of new process and infrastructure to enable WSG to reach worksite participants with a broad range of financial wellness solutions. This leader will play a critical role in enabling Prudential to provide a holistic range of financial wellness solutions to worksite participants to address unmet needs and support Prudential’s long-term growth objectives. Major responsibilities include:
Identifies access requirements for new product solutions and develops a strategy to address the requirements.
Partner with Prudential’s Legal teams to develop the legal instruments required at an institutional and individual level to gain access to worksite participants.
Develop and lead portfolio of initiatives required to implement new processes required to deepen participant access including delivery of marketing opt-out notices and maintenance of permissioned activities at an institutional and participant level.
Develops standard operating procedures and a reporting platform to drive metrics and stats associated with client/participant adoption.
- Engages in review of exception processes and client agreements and finds creative solutions to support Access with clients and participants.
- Secure required approvals for new processes and legal approaches from Prudential’s business unit and/or enterprise risk committees.
- Oversee the design and implementation of specific participant facing processes related to permissioning and deepening access.
- Partner with market facing teams to refine legal and other processes based on market feedback.
- Develop and maintain insights across the industry and competitors on approaches to deepen access to participants at the worksite.
- Lead a small team of program managers, project managers, and process experts.
- 10+ years overall business experience, with 5+ years of experience in product development, contracts, and/or process management.
- Experience with legal issues related to the worksite market (e.g., ERISA), privacy laws, and/or institutional service agreements.
- Technology project management experience.
- Highly collaborative with strong partnering skills.
- Strong executive presentation skills - both oral and written.
- High integrity, enthusiasm, and energy.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.