Insurance/Financial Service Sales - Honolulu, HI Manager, Financial Services
About the position
Agency Distribution is Prudential's nationwide sales organization.
The Manager, Financial Services (MFS) is responsible for the recruitment, selection, development, retention, success, and supervision of new financial professionals and Financial Professional Associates (FPA). The MFS is the immediate supervisor for the organization's approach to a relationship based, life cycle, sales and advice process. Key aspects of this approach include:
· Training and coaching new financial professionals and FPAs.
· Driving for results and providing strategic leadership to meet production standards
· Achieving recruiting and retention goals
Recruiting and Retention
An effective MFS strengthens the Agencys position through recruitment and retention of new financial professionals.
· Achieve recruiting and retention goals by identifying and hiring individuals reflective of the FPA profile.
· Identify and develop relationships with key nominator sources
· Participates in selection interviews
· Adhere to recruiting and selection guidelines
· Meet recruiting diversity guidelines.
An effective MFS strengthens the Agencys performance through development of financial professionals and FPAs including:
· Create and monitor staff goals; collaborate with Manager, Agency Training to achieve 90% pass rate for licensing and registration exams, and partner with financial professionals and FPAs to develop goals and business plans.
· Coach and counsel financial professionals and FPAs who are not reaching their targets.
· Monitor financial professionals and FPA activity and adhere to Franchise Model with emphasis during FPAs comprehensive training and development program.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the Prudential Financial Companies, is looking for men and women with leadership skills who are ready for a potentially more rewarding career. Were seeking individuals with these attributes.
· Business Ethics & Compliance Awareness
· Excellent time management /organizational skills
· Self Confident
· Takes Initiative
· Proven coaching and development skills
· Series 6 & 26 registrations, Life/Health license & P&C License
· Variable license where required
· Strong leadership skills (5-10 years)
· Persistence and Resilience
· Autonomy (ability to work independently)
· Proven sales influence and persuasion
· Satisfaction and pride in working hard; setting high personal standards for performance
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Sales Support Associate (Group Insurance)Insurance/Financial Service Sales - Chicago, IL | Kansas City, MO | Los Angeles, CA | Phoenix, AZ | Seattle, WA | Boston, MA | Denver, CO | Troy, MI | Dallas, TX | Columbus, OH | San Francisco, CA | Charlotte, NC | Plymouth, MN | Houston, TX | Tampa, FL | Houston, TX | Scottsdale, AZ | Walnut Creek, CA | Nashville, TN
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRE000DR
Manager, Training and DevelopmentInsurance/Financial Service Sales - Jackson, MS
- Full Time Position
- Job No: N O00001
Marketing AssistantInsurance/Financial Service Sales - Bethesda, MD
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MID00057
Track candidates, update pipeline reports
Administer candidate testing
Pull resumes from CareerBuilder, Monster, etc. for the manager to review
Schedule recruiting appointments for the manager – call and set appointments with candidates
Retirement Security Education CoordinatorInsurance/Financial Service Sales - Scranton, PA | Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRO000H4
The Retirement Security Education Program Coordinator is a client-facing position, responsible for coordinating every operational component of a client’s retirement educational event. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to: conducting live webinars, presentation recordings, live meeting support, administering the web based scheduling tool, delivery of accurate meeting materials including presentations. The candidate is responsible for handling time-sensitive business decisions which tie directly to client satisfaction and business profitability. ...