- Training and coaching new financial professionals and FPAs.
- Driving for results...
Insurance/Financial Service Sales - Honolulu, HI Manager, Financial Services
About the position
Agency Distribution is Prudential's nationwide sales organization.
The Manager, Financial Services (MFS) is responsible for the recruitment, selection, development, retention, success, and supervision of new financial professionals and Financial Professional Associates (FPA). The MFS is the immediate supervisor for the organization's approach to a relationship based, life cycle, sales and advice process. Key aspects of this approach include:
· Training and coaching new financial professionals and FPAs.
· Driving for results and providing strategic leadership to meet production standards
· Achieving recruiting and retention goals
Recruiting and Retention
An effective MFS strengthens the Agencys position through recruitment and retention of new financial professionals.
· Achieve recruiting and retention goals by identifying and hiring individuals reflective of the FPA profile.
· Identify and develop relationships with key nominator sources
· Participates in selection interviews
· Adhere to recruiting and selection guidelines
· Meet recruiting diversity guidelines.
An effective MFS strengthens the Agencys performance through development of financial professionals and FPAs including:
· Create and monitor staff goals; collaborate with Manager, Agency Training to achieve 90% pass rate for licensing and registration exams, and partner with financial professionals and FPAs to develop goals and business plans.
· Coach and counsel financial professionals and FPAs who are not reaching their targets.
· Monitor financial professionals and FPA activity and adhere to Franchise Model with emphasis during FPAs comprehensive training and development program.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the Prudential Financial Companies, is looking for men and women with leadership skills who are ready for a potentially more rewarding career. Were seeking individuals with these attributes.
· Business Ethics & Compliance Awareness
· Excellent time management /organizational skills
· Self Confident
· Takes Initiative
· Proven coaching and development skills
· Series 6 & 26 registrations, Life/Health license & P&C License
· Variable license where required
· Strong leadership skills (5-10 years)
· Persistence and Resilience
· Autonomy (ability to work independently)
· Proven sales influence and persuasion
· Satisfaction and pride in working hard; setting high personal standards for performance
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Manager, Financial ServicesInsurance/Financial Service Sales - Mayfield Heights, OH
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MID0003L
Regional Sales Vice President - Northern Virginia and MarylandInsurance/Financial Service Sales - Virtual, MD | Virtual, VA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MID000A7
Prudential is seeking highly motivated Individual Life Insurance sales/financial services professionals with proven success in the life insurance marketplace to become a part of Prudential's expanding Institutional Distribution Channel as a Regional Sales Vice President. Responsible for increasing the sales of Individual Life Insurance products through financial advisors located in wirehouses, banks and identified independent broker dealers in Northern Virginia and Maryland, excluding Baltimore and Washington D.C. This position has a strong emphasis on point of sale...
Vice President, Retirement Sales - Territory includes: Northern IL plus WI, MN, ND & SDInsurance/Financial Service Sales - Chicago, IL | Madison, WI | Minneapolis, MN
- Full Time Position
- Job No: COR000M8
Prudential Retirement, a division of Prudential Financial, Inc., delivers retirement plan solutions for public, private, and nonprofit organizations. Services include defined contribution, defined benefit and non-qualified deferred compensation recordkeeping, administrative services, investment management, comprehensive employee education and communications, and trustee services, as well as a variety of products and strategies, including institutional investment and income products, pension risk transfer solutions and structured settlement services.
Financial Services AssociateInsurance/Financial Service Sales - White Plains, NY
- Full Time Position
- Job No: NEW0004M