Operations - Dresher, PA | Plymouth, MN | Newark, NJ | Shelton, CT | Iselin, NJDirector, Licensing Operations (Newark or Woodbridge NJ, Jacksonville FL, Dresher PA, Plymouth MN, Shelton CT)
About the position
Prudential’s Enabling Solutions organization has an opening for a Director, Licensing Operations. This position will provide operations leadership within the Licensing, Appointment & Registration Services (LARS) capability. In this role, the Director will lead a team of 40+ associates responsible for providing support to Prudential employees and external constituents so they are properly licensed and appointed to facilitate the sale and support of Prudential products and achieve compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in leading an operation, influencing across multiple businesses, demonstrated success in growing talent and a genuine excitement for developing and advancing process. The selected aspirant will bring a collaborative spirit and a track record of elevating team and individual performance.
The Director, Licensing Operations has several primary areas of responsibility:
· Leads a team to ensure end-to-end support for and the timely processing of state appointments across all US Businesses and state jurisdictions.
· Management of Licensing, Appointment & Registration Services (LARS) expenses, including responsibility for the department budget and forecasting as well as licensing expense forecasting across the domestic businesses we support.
· Operational leadership is a significant aspect of this role, with a committed focus on talent development, change management, virtual management and driving climate and culture progression.
· Drives a variety of ongoing organizational initiatives and provides support for key deliverables and business outcomes.
· Oversight of vendor management supporting the LARS capability
This role can be virtual or work in one of the following locations: Dresher, PA, Jacksonville, FL, Woodbridge or Newark NJ, Shelton, CT or Plymouth, MN.
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience leading an operation including experience with capacity management and meeting and establishing service level agreements
· Experience in talent development is a must
· Exceptional problem solving skills, including issue management, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and creative development of actionable recommendations
· Engaging and collaborative communication style
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High proficiency in Powerpoint with experience in developing executive level presentations
· Skilled in Excel navigation, having a level of comfort with spreadsheet analysis
· Ability to provide timely issue resolution to multiple business partners, including reporting, dashboards, reconciliations, etc
· Proven ability to lead and support innovation and change
· Experience in insurance and securities licensing preferred but not required
· Demonstrated ability to absorb complex information and translate into easily understandable terms
· Experience in financial management and budget forecasting
· Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience managing vendor relationships desirable
· Some business travel required (domestic and international less than 10%)
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
VP, Agile Strategist and CoachOperations - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ENA00004
PGIM Fixed Income Operations - Analyst, Global Trade ServicesOperations - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: TRA0009H
Specialist, Investment Operations, PGIM Real Estate Finance (Dallas)Operations - Dallas, TX
- Full Time Position
- Job No: COO00003
PGIM REF is actively seeking a highly-motivated candidate to join its Operations and Strategy team as a Specialist- Investment Operations. This position will be based in PGIM REF’s Dallas, Texas location. The position is responsible for the administration of the commission process, review and quality control of Production, Portfolio and FTE reporting, and preparation of the quarterly business reporting materials and presentations. This role will work closely with members of the COO Operations & Strategy team based in our U.S. offices in Newark, Arlington, Chicago,...
Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist - Prudential AdvisorsOperations - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: REC0002G
The Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist defines, develops and provides information and analysis to drive the decision making process and support business operations for internal and external customers. Skills critical to this career path include project management, leadership and business expertise.
Responsibilities may include:
- Recruiting and onboarding support for Financial Advisors
- Conducting research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and developing formal recommendations for presentation to management
- Working with customer to generate...