Prudential has a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career in talent development. As a Learning & Development Associate, you will support the Finance Learning & Development team on training and development programs and initiatives for the Finance Community. The functions of this team are important to how we attract, develop, and retain high caliber talent across Finance.
Human Resources - Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT | Dresher, PASenior Contract Recruiter (Finance & Accounting Recruiter)
About the position
Prudential is seeking a Senior Contract Recruiter to work with Hiring Managers to define/hone job specifications and then independently create and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies to reach and attract top talent. As a senior recruiter you will leverage multiple resources and tools to research the external market and source/network to identify and recruit talent.
Responsibilities will also include assessing candidates skills and experience and non-technical skills/knowledge and attributes. Recruiters will work directly with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners throughout the lifecycle of the requisition and will play an active role in converting the candidate to new hire status and will facilitate a positive candidate and on boarding experience. You will also serve as a contact person for the candidate, hiring manager and recruiting coordinator on the status of the requisition and the candidate.
Develops and implements sourcing strategies for new and existing requisitions as assigned
Maximizes recruiting tools and technology to identify qualified candidates
Makes contact and follows up with candidates to create and maintain interest in a position/Prudential
Builds pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job families
Transactional activities: attaining candidate information, offer letters, communications as needed.
Will consider applicants in the following location:
- Minimum 5+ years experience recruiting talent is required
- Finance & Accounting recruiting experience is required
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other staffing technologies is required
- Corporate experience is strongly preferred and agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with Taleo Applicant Tracking System is preferred
- Strong Project Management skills is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive management and gain commitment to drive results is preferred
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current on-line sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines are preferred.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, database systems, applicant tracking systems preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail in previous positions is preferred
- Demonstrated strong communications and organizational skills are preferred
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills are preferred
- Strong consultative skills to support Hiring Managers and convert candidates are preferred
- Utilization of market intelligence to tap into top talent is preferred
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Learning & Development AssociateHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: FIN000R5
Manager, HR Business Partner, International InsuranceHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: INT000FC
For 140 years, Prudential Financial has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. We are known for delivering on our promises to our customers and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world’s most admired companies.
With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, we provide customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong...
Senior Talent Acquisition PartnerHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: TAL0003L
Vice President, Organizational EffectivenessHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: INT000F9