About the position
The ideal candidate will have an innovative mindset for new technology while continually evaluating the infrastructure's effectiveness & security, develop technical direction, and upgrade initiatives. The candidate’s responsibilities include the following:
- Develop cost effective technical engineering solutions that solve business challenges and improve processes; including developing tactical and strategic technical solutions that will address business requirements.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure the solutions developed meet these requirements.
- Work as part of a project team to design new system solutions which includes, implementing proof-of-concepts and presenting with a marketing mindset.
- Contribute to the design, development, and execution of system changes through the end-to-end testing lifecycle.
- Develop capacity forecasts for managed environments that are proactive and prevent problems prior to outages.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure managed environments maintain the highest levels of availability, security, and quality.
- Candidate must be able to provide 7x24x365 support, accommodate schedule flexibility to deal with escalations and occasional changes during non-core business hours.
Candidate must have the ability to understand and relate product technology, strategy and direction with business needs. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Technical knowledge and experience with Office 365 components like Active Directory, ADFS, ADC, MIM, MFA, Exchange and Azure.
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Knowledge of features including ID Management, Dynamic Groups, Identity Protection, Password Management and App Proxy preferred.
- Experience with native Windows features and third-party solutions like Splunk, Service Now, and Microsoft System Center products.
- Extensive experience working on Server operating systems such as Windows Server 2012R2 and Server 2016. Experience with AIX, Redhat, Solaris and Centos a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies like Hyper V and VMWare virtualization, automation, data analytics, enterprise storage, and networks a plus.
- Candidate must have a technologist mindset with aptitude to work on complex projects while possessing organization, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to cross-train other members.
- 4+ years experience in information technology
- Bachelors degree in an Information Systems related field or equivalent relevant experience
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.