Human Resources - Newark, NJ | Shelton, CT | Dresher, PA | Hartford, CTSenior Technical Contract Recruiter
About the position
In this full cycle recruiting position, the Senior Technical Contract Recruiter acts as a primary contact to the candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders in the recruiting and hiring process. The Recruiter works directly with Hiring Managers to define job specifications and independently creates and executes comprehensive sourcing strategies to reach and attract top technical talent. Leveraging multiple resources and tools to network and identify candidates, the Recruiter assesses candidates skills/knowledge and attributes and plays an active role in converting candidates to hires while facilitating a positive on boarding experience. In addition, the Recruiter manages relationship with search firms and other candidate sources as required.
Develops sourcing strategies for new and existing technical requisitions as assigned
- Maximizes recruiting tools and technology to identify qualified candidates
- Makes contact and follows up with candidates to create and maintain interest in a position/Prudential
- Builds pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job families
- Transactional activities: attaining candidate information, offer letters, communications as needed.
Will consider applicants in the following Prudential locations:
- Minimum 5 years of technical recruiting experience is required
- Experience with Financial Services Industry a plus
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other staffing technologies is required
- Corporate experience is strongly preferred and agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with Taleo Applicant Tracking System is preferred
- Strong Project Management skills is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive management and gain commitment to drive results is preferred
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current on-line sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines are preferred.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, database systems, applicant tracking systems preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail in previous positions is preferred
- Demonstrated strong communications and organizational skills are preferred
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills are preferred
- Strong consultative skills to support Hiring Managers and convert candidates are preferred
- Utilization of market intelligence to tap into top talent is preferred
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Director, Executive AcquisitionHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: EXE0008Z
VP, Human Resources, Global Human Capital SystemHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: INT000ER
Director, HR Business PartnerHuman Resources - Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: HUM000AB
We have defined our new HR Operating model at Prudential and it requires all Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) to operate as strategic, business leaders with a focus in the areas of: high impact talent, organization effectiveness, performance management and Diversity & Inclusion (D&I). In this role, Director, HRBP, will support various areas in the Retirement organization.
The Retirement organization is comprised of approximately 2,150 associates. The incumbent in this role will have accountability for several functions within Retirement and partner with...
Manager, HR Business Partner, International InsuranceHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: INT000FC
For 140 years, Prudential Financial has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. We are known for delivering on our promises to our customers and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world’s most admired companies.
With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, we provide customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong...