PGIM Real Estate’s Senior Housing Group was formed in 1998 with a dedicated focus on the seniors housing industry. Utilizing its deep industry knowledge, experience, and strong lender relationships, the Senior Housing Group has successfully invested over $1...
Asset Management - Atlanta, GA PGIM Real Estate - Assistant Vice President, Senior Housing Partners
About the position
PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 17 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $69.6 billion ($50.3 billion net) as of March 31, 2018.
PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.pgimrealestate.com.
PGIM Real Estate’s Senior Housing Team (SHP) is seeking an Assistant Vice President (AVP) reporting to the Head of Transactions and Asset Management for Senior Housing. This individual will be assigned a broad range of responsibilities including, but not limited to, monitoring and influencing performance of portfolio properties, managing partner relationships, assisting with day to day fund operations, and mentoring and developing junior team members. The ideal candidate will be required to manage both operating assets as well as development projects from construction through stabilization. The position will be located in either PGIM Real Estate’s Atlanta, GA or Madison, NJ office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general asset management and strategic direction for a portfolio of properties. This includes frequent contact and direction with community managers and operating partners.
- Work in concert with PGIMs’ Development Group throughout the development process to manage issues with partners, consultants, and lenders.
- Oversee the budget process and preparation of the annual strategic plan for each property.
- Review periodic property reports and track operating performance in the context of fund level portfolio management and reporting.
- Review quarterly appraisals for factual accuracy and consistency with other similar properties.
- Provide assistance to the transactions team for both the acquisition and disposition of properties.
- Conduct analyses of various investment decisions – acquisition; development; financing; hold/sell.
- Supervise, mentor, and train junior team members in the execution of day to day duties.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree concentrating in Finance or Real Estate preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant real estate investment experience
- Relevant senior housing experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of key real estate agreements including purchase and sale agreements, management agreements, partnership agreements, and loan agreements
- Understanding of risk management and portfolio diversification
- Ability to make presentations to senior management, investment committee or clients
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong business writing skills
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
PGIM Real Estate - Analyst, Senior Housing SectorAsset Management - Atlanta, GA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: SEN0000I
PGIM Real Estate - Investment Analyst, Value-Added StrategiesAsset Management - Madison, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: VAL0005A
PGIM Real Estate - Vice President, AcquisitionsAsset Management - Atlanta, GA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: TRA0009R
PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $69.0 billion ($50.5 billion net) as of September 30, 2017
PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus,...
PGIM Real Estate - Assistant Vice President, Retail SectorAsset Management - San Francisco, CA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: COR000QC