The Prudential Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) Strategy office (Group Insurance and Retirement) Data Governance team is seeking a talented Data Quality Analyst to support WSG Data Governance/Management team. The qualified person will assist with the execution of a data governance framework for Group Insurance business. The Data Quality Analyst role will require someone with the skill set necessary to work independently as well as part of a team to help with the implementation of...
Technology - Newark, NJ | Iselin, NJ | Roseland, NJVice President, Retirement Technology Business Management
About the position
- Responsible for working with senior IT leadership on the development, implementation and maintenance of a multiyear Information Technology strategy and road map.
- Manages the business solution architect resources, vendor management and third-party risk as well as the strategic technology portfolio and program governance, metrics and administration.
- Facilitates and negotiates between internal and external stake holders.
- Leads and coordinates a wide range of strategic change activities for the Retirement CIO office
- Engages in key initiatives and projects within the Retirement IT team as well as with other business managers across the Enterprise to ensure excellent execution and outcomes in a seamless, effective and timely manner.
- Ensures effective problem-solving, collaboration and communication between the Retirement IT Executive team.
- Provides a strong link between Retirement IT, Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) and Customer office along with Enterprise PMO, Finance, Executive office and offices therein.
- Manages and drives special projects.
- Acts as a key interface and partner on communications regarding planning, supporting, and coordinating internal and external communication needs for Retirement IT.
- Member of the Retirement IT leadership team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience - Master's or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably as a business manager/project manager within the financial services field
- Knowledge of Information Technology and transition a must
- Demonstrates an ability to build strong relationships in a matrixed environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Ability to flex style and work schedule in peak period demands; AGILE and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior-level employees
- Exceptional business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction and manage through knowledge, relationships and influence
- Experience facing off against internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel (approximately 20%) primarily to other WSG offices including: Hartford, CT; Roseland/Woodbridge, NJ; Dresher/Scranton, PA; Portland, ME; Scottsdale, AZ; and Dubuque, IA
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Business Analyst, Data Quality ManagementTechnology - Roseland, NJ | Dresher, PA | Iselin, NJ | Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: BUS000EX
Network Operations Specialist- Data & Voice ServicesTechnology - Roseland, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: GBT000DA
Prudential’s IT organization, Global Business and Technology Solutions (GBTS) is seeking a Network Operations Specialist - Data & Voice professional to work in Roseland, NJ. GBTS is responsible for partnering with the Prudential lines of business to provide business technology solutions.
A Network Operations position responsible for the management, support and operations of the enterprise data and voice network. Has an in-depth knowledge of Cisco Network products; routers and switches. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Staff Engineer, Problem ManagementTechnology - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CO 0001O
The Staff Engineer position on the Problem Management team in the Customer Office is part of the Technology Production Operations team. The incumbent will be responsible to coordinate the investigation to determine root cause of Incidents, identify workarounds, and follow up for permanent resolution. Near real time metric reporting is required as well as producing reports for the management team.
A close working relationship with Product Management, Development Leads, Architects, and QA Leads...
Front End DeveloperTechnology - Sunnyvale, CA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CO 0001J