Bring your passion and energy and we will train you on the rest. At Prudential, our Financial Service Associates are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs. We offer paid training and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation. The expertise we are looking for you to bring: We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are...
Call Center and Customer Service - Thousand Oaks, CA Financial and Customer Services Associate
About the position
• Independently processes all claims (retirement & death benefit) received from the TPA. Process includes tax analysis and systems updates. Also generates participant correspondence through the use of templates as well as freeform composition.
• Process account/database maintenance on correspondence mailed by participants.
• Independently and courteously handle customer requests and inquiries from the toll-free customer service line. Handles customer inquiries that are non-routine and may require extensive research.
• Good understanding of Defined Benefit Plans and options.
• Responsible for all functions of the Defined benefit plan operations, which include the call center, claims, and correspondence processing.
• Perform overpayment recovery process with appropriate follow up.
• Address rejected items from bank – EFT rejects, reclaims, etc..
• Scan, index, and retrieve items from the imaging system.
• Part of a self-directed team that is responsible for scheduling, phone coverage, training/coaching, etc.
• Associate’s degree or higher (Bachelor degree preferred), equivalent job experience accepted.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Able to multitask
• Possesses strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills to handle the dual role of claims processor
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Financial Service Associate - Part TimeCall Center and Customer Service - Dubuque, IA
- Part Time Position
- Job No: CS 000DV
Manager, Retirement Client Sales and ServiceCall Center and Customer Service - Hartford, CT | Scranton, PA | Moosic, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ROL0000E
This position is responsible for managing a team of Retirement Counselors (representatives) who are accountable for achieving service and asset gathering/retention targets within a call center environment in Prudential Retirement. The incumbent will execute on growth and service strategies and monitor individual representative and team results against plan with a core focus on acting in the best interest of clients.
The incumbent will focus on coaching representatives on techniques that provide individuals/clients world class service. Works closely with Client Services...
Web Enrollment Technical LeadCall Center and Customer Service - Dresher, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ENR0000H
The Enrollment Solutions Center (ESC) is a Group Insurance team offering operational support for Voluntary customer enrollment events. The ESC’s focus is to successfully increase GI’s voluntary participation by providing educational enrollment materials, setting up enrollment sites for customers and their employees and offering administrative support services for customers through their enrollment periods.
The Enrollment Technical Lead will be responsible for completing a varying degree of enrollment activities with little to no supervision. This works...
Financial Service Associate - Full TimeCall Center and Customer Service - Dubuque, IA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CS 000DU
How often do you get an opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company? Now’s your chance! Start a career journey with Prudential Financial in our Retirement Contact Center. Prudential is a leader in solving the world's retirement challenges, and we are looking for career-oriented candidates who are willing to learn our business from the ground up.
Our Financial Service Associates are responsible for answering in-bound calls from participants of our corporate sponsored retirement plans. These individuals help answer retirement related questions; educate participants...