About the position
We are a complex, diverse Actuarial team looking for an individual to provide high-level administrative support to our team of Vice Presidents. Under the direction of the Actuarial Projections Center of Excellence (CoE) VP and the senior leadership team, this position will provide varied support at all organizational levels, in order to proactively contribute to improve efficiency of the team.
- Provide full administrative support to the Actuarial Projections CoE VPs especially in managing calendar and arranging all meeting logistics, and managing VPs travels and business expense reimbursement needs.
- Able to support executives remotely, partnering well with on-site admin support. The team is currently based in multiple states and locations.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Reviewing expense vouchers to ensure compliance with Company policies.
- Developing positive and collaborative relationships with other Executive Assistants across Prudential.
- Facilitating procuring of technology equipment, office supplies and facility requests when needed.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and comfortable in a complex and ever-changing work environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft suite or products especially Outlook, Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- Performing other administrative services as may be deemed necessary or appropriate.
- 5 plus years of experience providing administrative support to executives is preferred
- Proven ability to work proactively and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to handle multiple task simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and dependability. Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and the ability to learn necessary Prudential systems applications and technology
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.