Project/Program Management - Newark, NJ Project Specialist, Product Prospectus Management
About the position
At PGIM Investments, we consider it a great privilege and responsibility to help investors participate in opportunities across the global markets while meeting their toughest investment challenges. We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles, with over $95 billion in assets under management.
The Product and Marketing Department is seeking a Project Specialist, Product Prospectus Management candidate to support its mutual funds and related investment management practice. The Project Specialist will work with various internal and external groups, including internal attorneys, on the preparation and filing of fund registration statements and other regulatory filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, reviewing fund disclosure documents, and various Product and Marketing projects and other tasks. The Project Specialist will be expected to become familiar with the technical and legal requirements governing registration statement and other regulatory filings, and to handle considerable independent responsibility for the management and successful completion of required filings and related projects.
- Managing the preparation and filing of mutual fund registration statements on Form N-1A, as well as other federal securities filings (such as filings on Form N-SAR, Form N-PX, proxy statements, and prospectus supplements).
- Achieving proficiency in using a content management and electronic registration statement platform for Form N-1A and related SEC EDGAR filings.
- Drafting disclosure documents, including revisions to existing prospectus disclosure language. Drafting responsibilities will also include preparation of selected agreements, including new advisory agreements, revisions to existing advisory agreements, as well as other types of agreements.
- Coordinating and obtaining input and review of regulatory filings by other stakeholders (both internal and external), including fund counsel and fund accounting.
- Assisting in special projects as needed.
- at least 1 year of business experience.
- a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- strong keyboarding skills and a high level of comfort in using computers and web-based applications.
- strong analytical, drafting and proofreading skills.
- desire to learn new areas or subjects.
- willingness to ask questions and search out information, and to seek information needed to complete projects and tasks.
- strong attention to detail, including the ability to work independently and to work on several projects simultaneously.
- strong time management and project management skills.
- Ability to support the work of other segments of the Product and Marketing Department as needed.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization, as well as people outside of the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Director, Project ManagementProject/Program Management - Shelton, CT | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRO000JC
Project Management Specialist, ISS Program OfficeProject/Program Management - Hartford, CT | Scranton, PA | Dubuque, IA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ISS0000J
The Individual Segment Solutions (ISS) organization is comprised of over 400 associates focused on delivering outcomes to Retirement Participants every day. The group is made of the Participant Service Center, Phone and Field Based Retirement Counselors providing a host of solutions through multiple channels. The Program Office is a centralized team within ISS focused on looking holistically across the organization to create streamlined processes, transparent and consistent measurement and initiative support. This role will play in an integral role in furthering the...
Vice President, Project Management- Talent Workstream and Strategy PlanningProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ | Moosic, PA | Hartford, CT | Dresher, PA | Shelton, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ENA0000J
Who We Seek:
You are a dynamic, creative and resourceful professional who takes initiative, thrives in a fast- paced environment and is excited about being part of a team on a journey of accelerating enterprise transformation across Prudential and relishes the opportunity to be a glue that helps deliver large outcomes.
You will collaborate closely with senior leaders and are comfortable operating in an agile environment, and possess strong experience successfully navigating the complexities of a large organization. You will develop and drive execution of strategic...
Enabling Solutions Manager, Strategy & PlanningProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ENA0000K
Who We Seek:
You are a dynamic, creative and resourceful professional who takes initiative, thrives in a fast- paced environment and is excited about being part of a team on a journey of accelerating enterprise transformation across Prudential.
You are comfortable operating in an agile environment, and possess solid experience successfully navigating the complexities of a large organization. You are a strong team player with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to deliver.
About the Role:
This position is a newly created role within Enabling...