About the position
Who we seek:
Do you think about humans and how we deal with life events? How we make decisions and how we can simplify our interactions, engage, and serve over 20M customers and their family members.
Do you want to work in a startup environment but within a large stable company?
Are you ready to take accountability for some of our company’s key strategic initiatives?
Do you recognize the importance of a strong organizational culture and can motivate a fast-paced, results-oriented team that is technology enabled, without regard for organizational reporting lines?
If so, we may have an exciting new opportunity for you at Prudential.
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It’s an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team-members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Customer Office Product Management team and will bring a strong understanding of financial services products, technology, operations and agile methodologies. Understanding new business objectives and challenges, collaborating to drive agreement on strategic experiences across a decentralized team will be keys to success in this role. You will help shape, direct and execute our product vision. You'll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will work with the marketing and digital technology teams to create experiences that reinforce the Prudential brand by delighting and wowing our customers.
Successful candidate will have a proven track record of building organizations and delivering results.
· Create solutions that are targeted at Prudential existing customers, prospects, as well as new customers
· Partner with UX, Content, and Marketing teams to develop copy, creative, marketing communications, and the overall digital customer experience to fit the product need
· Create and maintain user stories and partner with development teams to execute features and capabilities
· Develop and drive the Prudential’s product roadmap, driving critical capabilities from concept to customer.
· Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, feed that information back into technology development process, and continuously identify next set of opportunities working closely with the internal and external clients.
· Serve as a product evangelist with Marketing, Sales, our customers and our partners.
· Work closely with internal business teams, operations, and call centers to create superior service experience.
• 5+ years of Product Management experience in internet enabled businesses
• Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements
• Understanding of customer transactions and communication, digital marketing, operational work flows, internet technologies, as well as development methodology for a complex multi-business website
• Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
• Understanding of marketing automation and CRM tools
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a huge plus
• Ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment
• Experience in financial services companies a huge plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.