Sales and Distribution - Sherman Oaks, CA Group Insurance Premier Accounts Executive
About the position
Prudential’s Group Insurance (GI) Premier Account Management team is seeking an experienced Account Executive to service multiple medium to large financial/insurance accounts. The incumbent will be accountable for managing relationships with assigned new and existing customers, mobilizing support staff to help maintain and strengthen account relationships, and growing the business while also resolving issues as they arise. This position entails generating profitable revenue growth by retaining existing customers, expanding business and achieving customer satisfaction. The Premier Account Executive is typically assigned accounts (1,000 – 4,999 lives) that vary in complexity.
- Responsible for strategic management of assigned book of business, including the development of customer specific business plans to identify opportunities to retain and profitably grow business and to strengthen relationships.
- Coordinating enrollment, sales and support services for assigned accounts (1,000 - 4,999 lives).
- Collaborate with internal functional partners, including Premier Sales Executives and Regional Account Directors, to successfully implement new business, address service inquires, and provide consultative support.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with internal functional partners to successfully implement new business, address service inquires, and provide consultative support.
- Actively participate in special projects throughout the year, serve as a resource for new hires for the first six months, and serve as a backup for other team members.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to peer group.
- Update reporting source systems.
- Demonstrated success in servicing multiple medium to large financial/insurance accounts.
- Three (3) plus years of relevant experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and provide timely results.
- The ability to develop and grow relationships, while maintaining targeted retention rates.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with consultants, brokerage firms and/or third-party administrators.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Solid knowledge of group insurance products and services preferred.
- Active Life and Health Insurance license or obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum of 30% travel required.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.