Sales and Distribution - Seattle, WA Premier Account Manager
About the position
Prudential’s Group Insurance (GI) Premier Account Management team is seeking an experienced Account Manager to service multiple small to medium financial/insurance accounts. The incumbent will be accountable for managing relationships with assigned new and existing customers, mobilizing support staff to help maintain and strengthen account relationships, and growing the business while also resolving issues as they arise. This position entails generating profitable revenue growth by retaining existing customers, expanding business and achieving customer satisfaction. The Premier Account Manager is typically assigned accounts (100 - 999 lives) that vary in complexity.
- Responsible for strategic and consultative management of assigned book of business, including the development of customer specific business plans to identify opportunities to retain and profitably grow business and to strengthen relationships.
- Collaborate with Premier Sales Executives and Regional Account Directors on books of business to identify business growth opportunities. Coordinating enrollment, sales and support services for assigned accounts (100-999 lives).
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with internal functional partners to successfully implement new business, address service inquires, and provide consultative support.
- Actively participate in special projects throughout the year, serve as a resource for new hires for the first six months, and serve as a backup for other team members.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to peer group.
- Update reporting source systems.
- Demonstrated success in servicing multiple small to medium financial/insurance accounts.
- Three (3) plus years of relevant experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and provide timely results. The ability to develop and grow relationships, while maintaining targeted retention rates.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with consultants, brokerage firms and/or third-party administrators.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Solid knowledge of group insurance products and services preferred.
- Active Life and Health Insurance license or obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum of 30% travel required.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant. Join Prudential’s Group Insurance and be a part of one of the strongest, most respected group insurance companies in the nation, where you’ll have the opportunity to move your career forward in a dynamic, solutions-oriented team environment.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.