PGIM Real Estate is the real estate investment business of PGIM, Inc., the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $65.9 billion ($47.7 billion net) as of March 31, 2017.
The Global Investor Services Group, a division of PGIM Real Estate, partners with PGIM Real Estate’s Portfolio Managers, Marketing Representatives, Fund Accountants, Senior Management and other groups to provide our clients, their consultants, and prospective clients with best-in-class client service, accurate and timely information and analysis that is transparent and is easy to interpret.
The Portfolio Analytics team within Global Investor Services is responsible for the reporting of investment product (fund) performance which includes but is not limited to: reporting of current quarter performance, compilation of fund statistics and fund analytics, forward looking projections and liquidity scenarios, coordination of marketing activities and materials for the firm’s investment products, and providing timely responses to client inquiries.
PGIM Real Estate’s Portfolio Analytics team is seeking an Associate, Portfolio Analytics to be part of a team responsible for supporting the reporting and analytics needs of PGIM Real Estate’s Separate Account investment funds and Legacy US Debt funds. This individual will work closely with the portfolio management team and will be responsible for portfolio level reporting and portfolio/investment forecasting associated with the portfolio's transaction activity, marketing and client requirements. This individual will be expected to understand the structures of new and existing investments and their impact on the current portfolio's liquidity, leverage/financing and risk status and will have regular contact with asset management relating to the underlying investments of the fund. This position involves direct interaction with multiple internal PGIM Real Estate partners, including fund operations, transactions, research, marketing, legal, and valuations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Compilation and review of content and timely completion of quarterly client and external marketing materials:
- Flash Report
- Portfolio Quarterly Report
- Advisory Council material
- Responses to marketing requests as needed (including quarterly client questionnaires)
· Compilation, review and timely delivery of quarterly fund analytics and reporting:
- Portfolio and Property level returns (levered and unlevered)
- Valuation drivers
- Portfolio and property debt detail
· Analysis of NCREIF-NPI, ODCE and MSCI-IPD performance data.
· Responsible for providing portfolio managers with ad-hoc analysis necessary to manage the fund
· Responsible for portfolio level debt oversight
- Managing the borrowing/pay down activity
- Overseeing covenant requirements are met on a quarterly basis
- Serve as a main point of contact with the lenders when needed
· Provide oversight of content of Portfolio Risk Reviews working closely with portfolio management to determine messaging and investment ratings.
· Responsible for fund-level projections regarding returns, liquidity, risk profile, diversification, leverage, revenue, and fees.
· Review and sign-off on Management Fee Calculations.
· Responsible for coordinating the Valuation Process with Asset Managers and external vendors.
· Review and monitor investment and fund schedules prepared by PGIM Real Estate Fund Operations and/or other third party service providers.
· Oversight for the preparation of the Portfolio Suitability analysis on all new investments (distributed at Investment Committee meetings).
· Working with Portfolio Management on capital flow activity and associated timing.
· Assist with client requests pertaining to their investment in the fund.
· Responsible for working with the Information Management System team focusing on the automation of fund reporting.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.